- Current Syllabus PDF
- Learning for Life
- A set of skills and values that will help you to keep learning so you can make the most of the opportunities you have.
- Teaching Philosophy
- Some statements about how to learn effectively that have helped inform the design of this course.
- Learning Goals - EvoSysBio
- Learning goals of this course that are specific to evolutionary systems biology.
- Grading reflects research engagement. No final exam. Instead what counts are your ReLogs, peer-reviews and revisions to your project proposal.
- Entry agreement
- As a condition of being part of this course you have to enter into this agreement. Read it carefully.
- Deadlines Overview
- General patterns for when submissions are going to be due. Late submissions can cost you points, so submit on time.
- Call for Proposals - Overview
- Your group project in this course is to write a research proposal that could be funded by this call for proposals by YARA, the Yet Another Research Agency.
- Call for Proposals - Details
- In this course you write your research proposal in response to this call for proposals in the area of evolutionary systems biology.