Learning for Life
- Learning for Life - Overview
- Skills and values that will help you to keep learning so you can make the most of the opportunities you have.
- Thinking skills
- Effectively thinking about a question requires a number of skills that are ordered here into a small taxonomy of thinking skills.
- Social skills
- Research is increasingly collaborative and always performed in some social context.
- Emotional skills
- Some emotional skills are particularly useful for research.
- Physical skills
- Surprising as it may seem, some physical skills can be very helpful for computational work.